Adding Comments to Assessments
When assessing it is often useful to add a comment regarding the assessment. A comment can be added for an overall level or for a single assessment.
- Navigate to any assessment page
- Make Selection to see the required subject area, stage and student then press Display.
- On the far left of the screen select - Comments
- If you would like to add a comment for the overall level you can simply press - Add Comment under Level Comments
- For an individual comment you would click on the assessment point box then in Comments select - Add Comment under Assessment Comments.
- A Comment box will pop up where you may add a comment then press - Save.
Note: A level comment is linked to the level only. An assessment comment will be linked to that assessment point and appear in any subject or curriculum that the assessment point appears in.