Using Achievement Export
Achievement Export is the B Squared tool for exporting data ready to be imported into CASPA and other systems
- Navigate System Administration I Achievement Export.
- Select the Status Date if you would prefer to use a different date for gathering your cohorts data
- Enter the LEA Number, this is a three digit number
- Enter the DfES Establishment number, this is a four digit number
- Enter the number of years required. If this is set to 0 all data will be exported as per the status date. If 1 year is selected then all data on the status date and the last full school year (31st August) will be exported .
eg. Status date 3rd April 2016
Number of years = 0: All data of 3rd April 2016 will be included
Number of years = 1: All data of 3rd April 2016 will be included. And all data of 31st August 2015 will be included.
Number of years = 2: All data of 3rd April 2016 will be included. And all data of 31st August 2015 will be included. And all data of 31st August 2014 will be included.
- Press - Export to. A zipped file will be downloaded which can then be imported into CASPA
Two items will then appear
- Count of students exported - This shows how many students have been exported. The user can view the list and also export to PDF
- Count of students without UPN - Students must have a UPN to be exported. Again the user can view the list and export in PDF