Baselining on the Individual Assessment Screen
Connecting Steps uses a baseline as a starting point. for each student within each subject.
The baseline is the date when you start to assess a student; it gives you an approximate idea of where a student's level is when they start a subject.
It is important to baseline all students so you can see a completed level for each student.
To baseline a student in the individual assessment screen:
- Click Assessments | Individual Assessments.
- Select the required group, class and student from the drop-down lists in the selection panel.
- Select the required curriculum, subject area and level then click Display
- Click the - Complete option in the selection panel.
- Tick the Level complete box.
- Select the date if required. (Connecting Steps defaults to the current date).
- Click Save.