Baselining on the Individual Level Summary Screen
Connecting Steps uses a baseline as a starting point. for each student within each subject.
The baseline is the date when you start to assess a student; it gives you an approximate idea of where a student's level is when they start a subject.
It is important to baseline all students so you can see a completed level for each student.
To baseline a student in a particular subject:
- Click Individual Reports | Level Summary.
- Select the required group, class and student from the drop-down lists in the selection panel.
- Select the required curriculum and click Display
- Click in the box next to the required subject and under the required level. The box turns a dark gray and the Set Level Complete dialog box displays.
- Tick the Level complete box.
- Select the date if required. (Connecting Steps defaults to the current date).
- Click Save.