I Forgot my Password, What Do I Do?
In today's world a person has many passwords and some may be forgotten. If the user forgets their Connecting steps password this can easily be reset by the user.
- On theConnecting Steps log in page select the Forgot Password option
- A new screen will appear where the user enters their log on email address
- Press - Reset Password
- A confirmation pop up box will appear, press - OK
- A password reset request email shall be sent to the users email address
- Open the email and press the link - Click to go to Change Password Form
- A new screen will appear where the user may enter and then confirm a new password.
- Press - Save
Note: If you do not receive the reset password email, please check your junk mail folder.